03/12/2016

Christmas at the QVB

Hello! 

It is December and everywhere in the city has Christmas decorations! 
It is summer here in Sydney and I will say it feels very strange. I have mostly lived in the Northan hemisphere so it feels very strange in a good way! 
I am just not used to it yet! 

This is a picture of the huge christmas tree in the Queen Victoria Building(QVB) and looking upto the stainglass dorm. This part of the building is my favourite part. I find the colour of the glass stunning! 
It looks a little diffent when you take a photo form the grownd floor and the 3ed floor of the building. 


QVB is one building that I love and visit it quite frequently :) 
 It is in the middle of the city of Sydney and close to Town Hall station. 

I actually have a Instagram that I use.
If you are interested have a look :) 
It is: @ellenkoala

Do you have a favorite building or a part of a building?

See you soon!
Ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment