07/04/2015

Reunited with my camera!

I LOVE taking photos and I love cameras.
Especially my DSLR Pentax camera!
I was traveling around Europe last year after my Study Abroad in the UK.  At that time, I was in Sweden. I just changed the settings from photos and I heard a strange click. I thought it was nothing and looked though the view finder to take a photo. The shutter clicks and then I go to see how the photo looks like. But there was nothing. I mean it was a BLACK SCREEN. I could not believe what was going on. I was in panic, I changed every settings in the camera. Somewhere in my mind I knew some thing went wrong and I had to get it fixed by a professional. For the time being I used my iPad and my friends did took photos for me. This made me realized how much my camera and photography meant to me. 

For the time being i have been using a small Canon which I got in Belgium but I am so glad that I have my DSLR back :) 
Now, I can have fun taking more photos and capture special moments!

Have you had a moment you realized something was really important to you?
Let me know :)

See you!
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment