07/04/2015

Between Worlds

Have you ever been in between something?

I have(am) been between at least two worlds for my entire life: Japan and Australia.
This is not only theses countries but also language and culture, identity… and many more!  

My name is Ellen. I am a Hafu
 (someone who is half Japanese) who have lived in Japan for a long time. 


I love many things like, music, art, theater, photography, traveling, cooking, backing and more!
I am a curious person, I ask many questions to understand things and I love looking things up.

I will be looking at Japan from a point of view of an insider and a outsider. I do not mean any harm towards anyone and what I will start and write here is my opinion about things in my life.In this blog I would like to share some of my experiences from my life.

I hope you will like it and enjoy it!

See you :)

Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment