27/10/2016

Art Between Books

One of my hobby is to cross stitch.

I have been doing it for quite a while and have been working on some small project and big projects.

Recently I have been working on quite a lot of small projects:bookmarks.
I really like making them because it gives me the sense of satisfaction by finishing them.

Earlier this year when I started making book marks I just referred to patterns that are already made.
I had this idea of making my own pattern but I found it quite difficult when I was colouring in and then rubbing out the pencil marks I made in the gridded notebook I bought at the local newsagency.

After sometime of trial and error, I have discovered this software where I can create my own pattern!!
My aunt already had it in my grandfather's computer and since I have access to it, I stated to make my original patterns.

I have made custom designed ones and made similar ones in different colours.
My mother has requested quite a few of them for herself and for presents to her Friends.
I have made themed ones too.

Most of them time I will watch a movie and work on a project while I enjoy movies and television series. I enjoy the process and love to see the face of the person first opening there present.
I also love using something which has been hand made and that there is no exactly seme thing in this whole wide world.

See you soon!
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment