13/03/2016

Headphones DIY

Recently I have noticed the fake leather part of my headphones started to come apart.
I bought these maybe 3 years ago and I still like them! 
They are good noise canceling DJ headphones from Audio technica.
I enjoy my music and at the time,  these were on special and was about 2000yen (about AU$20,US$20) off the original price. 


I could not continue using it without fixing it. I came up with the idea of covering it with some kind of ribbon. But I thought using normal ribbon might be boring and I was nit keen to use any thing to glue it to the head phones. 
In the end I used black and red leather twine. 

I rapped around black leather twine around the headphones firmly from the right side to the left. I tucked the ends that they will not come undone. 
When all of it was covered, I randomly rapped the read leather twine on the top of the black leather.
And, this is how it turned out!!!
I am really happy how it turned out. I like it even more that it feels more personalised. :)

I now want to do more DIY and crafting :) 
See you soon! 
Ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment