05/03/2016

Beautiful old Camera shop on Leeds

I was living in Leeds UK studying for a year between 2013 and 2014.

One day I went to explore the city and I went to the Corn Exchange.
Now the building is used for vintage fairs and events there but most of the time there are small shops there.



Of course, there were some vintage shops but the shop that caught my attention was a camera shop. I really like cameras. I might not have all of the the knowledge about camera's memorized in my head but I experiment with the shutter speed and the aperture. I like experimenting.

 

This shop mostly second hand cameras and some were film cameras. They had a variety of accessories for cameras. I had to go in and have a look at everything!
I was really interested in the lenses that they had. I mostly have been using the 18-55mm lens that I bought with the body of my Pentax K-5. I have borrowed my mother's lenses and I really wanted to own my own.

In the end I bought these two lenses: Pentax Zoom 75-150mm and Pentax 50mm.
Both of them are manual focus and they cost 40 pounds for both of them which I was really happy with!

Since I got them I have been having fun with them and I have taken interesting photographs with them :)


This was a story about a shop for an old camera shop in Leeds.

See you soon!
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment