05/11/2015

Kodama Shokudo ~Ramen shop loved by many~

Kodama Shokudou is a very old Ramen shop located in Nasuhiobara city in Tochigi prefecture which is about 60 years old.

It was first opened in Nasu city closer to the hot springs but they moved to the location that is currently stands.



The Ramen was loved by the local people and also people from other prefectures come to eat here but unfortunately in 1998 it suddenly had to close.



However, after the 17 years of silence, it reopened in July 2015! Many people was excited that they could eat the Ramen from Kodama Shokudo again.


At Kodama Shokudo, it has a very simple menu: only Ramen and Yakisoba!               
How simple is that? But they make really delicious Ramen and Yakisoba.

I remember as a child being brought here by my grandparents. Especially the Yakisoba is my favorite and I still can remember how it tastes...

I am getting hungry!! :P


I will recommend to visit here :)
The website is http://kodamasyokudou.com/
and the Fcaebook page is https://www.facebook.com/kodamasyokudou/?fref=ts

This is post is not sponsored at all but I just wanted to share a Ramen place that I will truly recommend :)

See you soon!
Ellen.

No comments:

Post a Comment