20/06/2016

Thoughts at the art gallery

After finishing my errands in the city, I decided to go to the Art gallery. 
I have realised that I have not been there for nearly a decade. 

There were few things that I have realised while I was walking around the gallery.

First thing was the facet that me walking through the exhibition rooms made me see flash backs from the past. A teenage girl walking, looking at the paintings with her first camera, photographing her favourite paintings. Stopping at paintings pained by people she has read in art class text books and then dreaming to see many more paintings in Europe. 

Another thing was that that dream of a teenage girl seeing more paintings where still there standing in front of those paintings.

Today was a day to reflect on myself and I am glad that I walked to the art gallery and spend some time there. 



No comments:

Post a Comment