18/09/2017

One of my Favourite Bands: LostAlone (Part 3)

Hello!

Here goes the last 10 questions of the 30 Questions we had to answer.


21. A LostAlone related photo that you've taken?

This was taken at my first gig in UK and the first gig to see LostAlone.Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling
22. A piece of merchandise you own?

T Shirts, CDs, and a set list from the Edinburgh gig signed!    

23. A cover or piece of artwork that you've created, or a tattoo?

I made the band 3 Totoro with Origami.
Also I drew the Crusaders logo. ans I have painted my nails with the LostAlone Logo. 
No automatic alt text available.  

24. Your dream 10 song setlist?

  • Crusaders
  • The Bells! The Bells! 
  • Creatures
  • UFOria(the Dark)
  • Put Pain to Paper
  • Love Will Eat You Alive
  • Paradox on earth
  • Hostages(destiny)
  • Orchestra of Breathing
  • Requiem 
I might change the order of the songs but these are songs that I want to hear at a gig :)

25. Best LostAlone memory?

All of the gigs I got to go and see ans sing on stage with them!
Basically  everything!! 

26. Which LostAlone track has your favourite vocal harmony?

"Love will eat you alive" and "UFOria(The Dark)" "Cretures"

27. Favourite pic you've taken with LostAlone?

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling
This one! :)

28. Favourite piece of artwork?

All of the art work by Allan for the Shapes of Screams album.
29. What first got your attention from them?

The Lyrics and the music. Also Allan's Totoro tattoo :)
30. What band/artist would you like them to do a collaboration with?

Any Artist! I know that they will kill it and it would be awesome!!


I hope you have liked this post.
I enjoyed it and also challenging because it is so difficult to chose the right song of the right answer,

I hope you likes this post of mine.
see you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment