16/09/2017

One of my Favourite Bands: LostAlone (Part 1)

Hello! It has been a long time since I have written about anything.

So much has been happening I and I thought I need to to get back on track.
This time I thought I will write about one thing I enjoy :Music ans lyrics/poems.
Most of the time I like the music and then I start to look into and analyse the meaning.
I found this challenge called the "30 day of LostAlone Challenge" that was created by the fans of LostAlone in 2014 February.
I have never done it before so I might do it but not in 30 days. You might find some music that you might like from this post.

I will say sorry in advance if I do not explain things well. Some things are difficult to explain why I like things.

Now, here we go!

1. How did you first discover LostAlone?

I first discovered LostAlone When I want to the UK to study abroad.
It was introduced it by my dear friend Ruth and her mother Lorraine.

2. First LostAlone song you ever heard?

To be honest, I am not sure which song i actually listened  to the first because I heard it in a car travelling from the Airport to my friends house. I will say it was any of the songs from "I'm a UFO in this city".

3. Have you ever seen LostAlone live? If so, when/where?

Yes!! I have seen them live 3 times!
I first saw them in 2014 January in Preston in a place called 53 degrees.
The second time was in 2014 April at Sound control in Manchester.
AND in Edinburgh 2 days after the Manchester gig!! :)

4. Favourite LostAlone live performance?

This one is very difficult.... I will say for me, the 2014 Manchester and the Edinburgh gigs.
Manchester was because I was able to go on stage and sing with the band.
Edinburgh gig is because I again I was able to go n stage and sing with them too but even though there were technical difficulties for Steven (main vocal) he performed a brilliantly and the band was awesome!
5. Favourite song from "Say No To The World"?

It has to be "Blood is Sharp"! When it starts out with the lyric "Don’t waste your feelings and your hopes on love' ans then the song gradually builds up and the heavy drums, base and the guitar creates are Srong atmosphere. I can not believe this song is 10 years old.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NQd4jha7tQ

6. Favourite song from "I'm A UFO In This City"?

My Favourite song have to be "Love will eat you alive". It was one of my special memories that I was able to sing that song on stage with the Band on stage twice!! :)
I also like the riff at the intro of the song!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZaWCaBEoWg

7. Favourite song from "Shapes of Screams"?

All of the songs from Shapes of Screams are my favourite because I listened to the album again and again. But if I really have to pick, It would be "Mental health". It is a song that make e think about many things and  It has a strong message.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOkgq-wZjS0


8. Favourite LostAlone B-side?

"Honey and Burlesque" I just like this song out of the B-side songs.

9. Favourite acoustic song or song you'd like to hear an acoustic version?

My Favourite song that I would like to hear in a acoustic version is "Put Pain to Paper".
It might be a difficult song for Steven to perform but It would be a interesting one to have it sung in a more slow tempo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmFN9h7deTE

10. Favourite LostAlone music video?

My favourite LostAlone music Video is "Crusaders".
I remember being really really really excited about it and felt goose bumps when I saw it for the first time in the college Cafe at Mu Uni in Japan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7VEI4VqDo4


See you soon with me answering another 10 questions about LostAlone!

No comments:

Post a Comment