17/09/2017

One of my Favourite Bands: LostAlone (Part 2)

Hello!
I am here again with another 10 answers about my favourite Band: LostAlone.

11. Favourite LostAlone cover?

Does this mean a cover that LostaAlone did?
If that is the case, My favourite is LostAlone's cover of "Letterbomb" by Green day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbrKm-eIUwo

12. Your all-time favourite LostAlone song?

This questions is REALLY difficult....
I can not simply pic because I like their songs for different reasons!
Maybe Creatures because that it is the first song that I listened again and again before I went to my first LostAlone gig. ans I live the bases in the beginning... Also it is best song when you finish essays and projects.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47rV458G-f4


13. Favourite LostAlone lyric(s)?

"Lost in the world
Trying to find out who we are
We’ve evolved to the point
Where we know that we’re alive
But we still play the part
A lost child in the dark
Trying to find out way home"               -UFOria (The Dark)


14. A LostAlone song you would love to hear live?

I do not think I was able to hear "put pain to paper" live.
But in general, I would love to see them live again.

15. Review your favourite LostAlone album track-by-track (we recommend using an image form if posting to twitter)

My favourite LostAlone album is "Shape of Screams"

Sorry in advance if I do not make seance. 
All of the songs are here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--QfJwaNcOs&list=PLrUl-jfC2FgroK3rrn_bDA2ojYDBdcTiC 


  • Crusaders -A Marching band with a hopeful message which hypes me up.  Good harmony with the 'perpetrator' (guitar). 
  • The Bells! The Bells! - Reminds me of Church bells ringing. The first hit and cry out to change  where you are and what to do which is depicted really well. The drums and the base is strong sns i like that about this song. 
  • Hostages(destiny) - Strong message that we are who we are and we are one of our self. The guitar riff of this song is catchy..
  • Sombre Party(legacy) - This song reminds o me of walking or stepping forward to the future."We're afraid or is our love afraid" We are all afraid of things but we can go on to the future.  
  • G.U.I.L.T.Y - Very upbeat and almost like fighting with the emotion "guilt" in your brain. 
  • Mental Health - Strong message of Mental health awareness and a scream from those difficulties. 
  • Apathy - I do not know But I think this talks about some one trying to getting over Trauma. 
  • Scarlet Letters Rhymes - This sounds like a game show theme song as Steven talks about each of the songs. 
  • I was Born to End This way - I think it is a song of a type of a scream, a desire that we all have. Have some thing to leave something incredible before we leave some where. It can be before we die or before we leave a place behind.  
  • Requiem - It is a requiem of who they are and the suffering and struggle of finding who they are. 
  • Doooooooooooomageddon (Global Thermonuclear Metafictional Wharfare) - The very first riff is like a dinosaur.  
  • Breathing in the Future and Exhaling the Past - Very beautiful harmony and different from the hard rock music. This song sums all of the songs in the album. 



16. Which LostAlone song has the most plays on your Ipod/MP3 device?

I reckon It will be "Love will east you a live" or Crusaders or Mental health.

17. A LostAlone song you'd love to see as a music video?

Defiantly "put pain to paper".  I am even willing to think of all of  the camera shots and script of how it will turn out.

18. Favourite quote/tweet from any LostAlone band member?

My Favourite tweet is when I tweeted Steven ans I got a reply back.
That was I think the first time that I ever tweeted st someone.
(Yeah, I am so shy at theses things)


19. Favourite photo of the band?

The photo that they use on the Lostalone Website: http://www.lostalone.com/

20. Favourite interview with any member of the band?

I think my favourite is when Steven talked about Mental Health on Kerrang! in 2014.


See you soon with me answering another 10 questions about LostAlone!


No comments:

Post a Comment