05/10/2015

UNICO -Best Burger Shop in Town-

UNICO is a jewely and hamburger shop which I discovered about 5 months ago. 

I knew this place existed but I did not know how this place does GOOD burgers. 
In Japan, it is very difficult to find places that does burgers which are as tasty as overseas ones. 

The first time I visited was not to come and eat but to come to listen to music. They sometimes have live music/ gigs here and I happen to come and see one of them. 
At the gig, I saw people eating burgers and they looked soo good! I already had a meal before so I tried the chips and they were delicious!!! So, I knew I had to come back on a diffrent day to try it! 

So this is what I got! This is the cheepest burger and it costs about 1000yen+($10). Then by adding some extra few100yen you can add potato chips and a drink. 

I have been here when I am craving for a GOOD burger. 

Writing this is making me hungry!!!

See you! 
Ellen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment